The City Clerk’s office is the official record keeper of the City, the official custodian of the City Seal and is an appointed officer by Charter. The City Clerk reports to the City Commission and holds these additional responsibilities:* Recording of the minutes and all official actions of the City Commission
- Attesting to and maintaining custody of all records of the City, including Agendas, Minutes, Ordinances, Resolutions, Contracts, Deeds, etc.
- Publishing and distributing public notices as required by law.
- Attending Bid Openings
- Responding to public record requests, and lien searches.
- Serving as the Municipal Supervisor of Elections, conducting all City elections in accordance with City, County and State laws.
- Establishing and coordinating the City’s records management program in compliance with state law.
- Providing administrative and clerical support to the City Commission.
- Administering oaths and providing full notarial services.
Code of Ordinances
Public Records Request
Basic Facts About The Fair Housing Act
Voting Regulations (305) 247-8221
City Elections are held on the fourth Tuesday in January of each even numbered year, between the hours of 7:00am and 7:00pm. To vote in the City’s election you must be registered to vote 30 days before the election, be 18 years of age, a United States citizen and a resident of Florida City. You may register to vote at City Hall during regular business hours. The City Clerk is the Supervisor of Elections and can answer any question you may have.
No files found in this folder.
2019 Commission Meeting Schedule
There are no upcoming events.